2 декабря 2012 г.

strange winter.


Began the last month of the year and the first month of winter - December. Home stretch, time of summing up, developing and adjusting the plans for next year. And believe me, I still have many things to be done.
The only thing that unsettle and for the second year doesn't fit in my head, is the fact that the winter has come but there is no snow. Since I can remember, the streets of  Kiev always become white in November. It is unusual, but it can’t be helped.
As for the latest news, I want to say that I launch a new heading, if it is possible to call it like that. Q&A (questions & answers) - that is what will give me the opportunity to learn more about you, my dear readers, and you will learn more about me. I am often asked questions and the more often I was getting really interesting questions, the more I thought about how I could share this with everyone. How does it work? You ask me questions, I answer. The most interesting questions and answers I will post on the blog. Questions can be sent to my e-mail: tkourshakovablog@ukr.net 
Thank you all for being with me!

Итак, вот и наступил он - последний месяц года и первый месяц зимы - декабрь. Финишная прямая, время подведения итогов, составления и корректировки планов на следующий год. И уж поверьте, дел у меня будет невпроворот. 
Единственное, что выбивает из колеи и уже второй год не вяжется в голове, так это то, что в Киеве снова декабрь, а снега нет. Сколько себя помню, улицы всегда становились белыми еще в ноябре. Непривычно, но ничего не поделаешь. 
Что касается новостей, хочу сказать, что запускаю новую рубрику, если можно это так назвать. Q&A (questions & answers) - это то, что поможет мне больше узнать о Вас, мои дорогие читатели, а Вам - обо мне. Мне часто задают вопросы и чем чаще я получала действительно интересные вопросы, тем больше я задумывалась о том, как этим можно поделиться со всеми. Как это работает? Вы задаете мне вопросы, я отвечаю. Самые интересные вопросы и ответы на них я буду публиковать в блоге. Вопросы можно присылать на мой e-mail: tkourshakovablog@ukr.net 
Спасибо Вам за то, что Вы со мной!
sweater / ZARA
blouse & bracelets / Stradivarius
watch / River Island
bag & ring / Parfois
jeans / Mango
shoes / VINCE CAMUTO

Photographer: Julia Diachenko