4 июня 2013 г.

Girls like flowers.

During the cold season I'm not really thought about the functional side of this remarkable element of the female wardrobe as skirt. Most often, ironically, in the winter I spontaneously buy up dresses and skirts, and, accordingly, I wear them with or without, in the rain and slush. But in the summer I suddenly pull out all the jeans and pants. But we know that it should be quite the opposite.
About a week ago, literally burning alive in a tight black jeans complemented with a black blouse, I involuntarily wondering what I was thinking abuot this morning. Once home, I promised myself that I will not do  such nonsenses in my life anymore & mentally congratulated my favorite skirts and dresses with returning.
For note: for the past few seasons massive jewelry occupy the leading position in the list of must-have things. But for a change, it's possible to shift the focus from the neckline and emphasize the waist with no less beautiful belt.

На протяжении холодного времени года я не особо задумывалась о функциональной стороне такого замечательного элемента женского гардероба, как юбка. Чаще всего, по иронии судьбы, зимой я стихийно скупаю платья и юбки, ну и, соответственно, ношу их по поводу и без, в дождь и слякоть. А вот летом я вдруг достаю все джинсы и брюки, а ведь все должно быть совсем наоборот. 
Около недели назад, буквально сгорая заживо в плотных черных джинсах дополненных, не поверите, черной блузкой я невольно задумалась чем я думала сегодня утром. Приехав домой, я пообещала себе, что больше такими глупостями заниматься не буду и мысленно поздравила свои любимые юбки и платья с возвращением. 
На заметку: уже который сезон крупные украшения занимают лидирующую позицию в списке must-have. Но для разнообразия, можно сместить акцент с зоны декольте и подчеркнуть талию не менее красивым поясом.
skirt & belt / designer Katerina Kamoza
blouse & shoes / Stradivarius
cluth / Parfois


Photographer: Julia Diachenko

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий